Trimming Service Chattanooga
This method is necessary to grow, maintain, rejuvenate, produce better crops and enhance the aesthetics of the garden. To achieve all of these results in one season requires knowledge and experience. Our company offers highly qualified specialists in the region to trim and prune trees.
WHEN IS PRUNING A TREE NECESSARY?
All plants, including trees, compete in nature. They are resilient, formidable communities that are adapted to survive in different environments. For example, the tallest trees in the forest are fast-growing trees that "receive" sunlight and form a magnificent and wide peak. The slow-growing crown is often slightly deformed and has small leaves. In a neglected garden, the same changes occur in fruits.
Professional tree trimming improves the plant's general condition, prevents epidemics, and increases yield. Many hobby-based gardeners believe such a procedure should be done every 2 or 3 years. It's a big mistake.
There are basic rules when you prune a garden tree:
• Each tree requires an individual approach. Different types and varieties require their methods of care. These are determined depending on the tree's age, type and general conditions, type of incision, intensity and optimal time.
• Trimming branches are produced in various ways. And only professional tools are used at work to avoid damaging the plant.
• The best time to prune trees is at the end of winter or the beginning of spring. This does not mean that the work starts at a lower temperature. The start must take place before the beginning of the sap flow, but from April to May at the latest. There may be summer and autumn trimming, but the needs and duration are determined by a specialist, depending on the destination.
• When pruning a tree branch with a diameter of more than one centimeter, the cut must be treated with a special solution that promotes the rapid healing of the wound.
TRIMMING HEDGES AND SHRUBS
Anyone with a land plot or summer cottage has to deal with problems like cleaning up the territory every year. Not only does this include mowing and garbage collection, but also cutting down bushes. Only one bush is cut down, while a new one begins to grow in its place. It costs a lot, not to mention the time that many simply lack.
Cutting a bush or a small green space, of course, is not a serious danger to the contractor. When using a manual cutting tool or a gasoline tool, it is sufficient to strictly follow the usual safety rules. You also need to have good physical health because it costs a lot of strength. However, it is important to understand that it is necessary to professionally remove a shrub so that new shoots do not appear in place. Doing this yourself usually results in back pain or injury. This is why contacting a specialized company with the necessary resources and equipment is the right decision in the current situation.
WHICH TREE PRUNING SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
A team of professionals will assist you with minimal costs and hassle to ensure the proper and timely care of your garden. Our company offers the services of competent fruit tree trimming.
After visiting the site, the specialist decides what kind of small image the fruit needs in your garden. Different methods are used with different goals and objectives depending on the age of the trees. Crowns of all types and varieties are different, but the basic principles and features of the procedure are common to all.
• Strong pruning is used to create a strong skeleton in young plants. Its essence is to create a crown, the branches of which leave the main trunk evenly. All branches must be provided with free lighting. This type of pruning takes place in the 2-3 years of the plant's life and then - if necessary every year, gradually forming a harmonically developed crown.
• Every spring is pruned to regulate the fruit set. Crown height is limited, removing dry branches and branches that interfere with each other, touch each other, or interlace. The operation must be performed after the tree regularly begins to bear fruit. This period begins at various ages in different types and varieties of fruit, around 3-5 years.
• Anti-aging tree pruning is done on adults or "old" trees. The goal is to stimulate new shoots to grow. The operation intensity is high because branches with a sufficiently large diameter are removed.